Smart Ring (X10 ActiveHome circa 1980s)

I thought rather than saying, we need this smart feature and this smart feature I would say we need full script capability like X10 as a minimum.
X10 (ActiveHome Pro) had a great basic script capability to integrate switches, motion detectors and devices into scripts with time of day and offsets. This was basic and worked well for many years. As more interference products came into play X10 did not work as well.

What was good was the X10 scripts which Ring needs.
It would help if Ring looked at ActiveHome Pro app and provided us on Ring with a smiliar set of Script capabilities. I see many individual requests for some fairly basic script requirements. Ring could benefit their customers with a full basic script language and a basic smart standards absed integration of all their products.
ActiveHome Pro manual

Hi @TC10. This would be a great addition to our Feature Request Board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

1 Like