Smart Lighting Replacement Stakes

Any recommendations on how you can get replacement stakes for the Smart Lighting Pathlights?

Hi @ocmikey. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. Once connected with one of our agents, they will be able to get you replacement stakes for your Pathlights, as these are not available on Ring.com. Feel free to let us know how your call experience was!

Unfortunately replacement spikes are not available from Ring or from anyone else. Sadly, this renders a fully functioning pathlight useless. I was in the process of expanding my number of Ring home security products because I love how they work and how easy they are to set up. But the absence of simple spare parts should give anyone pause about the prudence of doing so.

1 Like

Agree! This product support stinks! I spent 34 minutes on the phone with ring - they sent me a replacement part - FOR THE WRONG PRODUCT - even tho I sent them a picture of what I needed. Such a waste of time and money. I will not be buying any more ring products.

Any update on the availability of replacement stakes? Thanks.

Has Ring given any response for the pathlight stakes? I need two myself. I’ve been cruising ebay hopefully someone wants to sell the stakes from broken lights, with no luck there. Surely they must be in production. Ring would make a profit on this $ .25 part and then to sell it to us for $5! Come on RING!