Smart light bulb turns off

I have 2 smart bulbs for my garage/driveway lights. I have 1 bulb that will turn off at 10pm even though I have it set for dusk/dawn and I have also had a set schedule but its always this 1 bulb that will turn off. I have reset the bulbs numerous times and my bridge shows online. Help me!!

1 Like

Hi @jmongold. Resetting the bulb was a good troubleshooting step to try. Double-check that you have completed the reset correctly using this Help Center article. You also want to make sure to check for duplicate or overlapping light schedules. If any exist, disable them and test to see if that has resolved the issue. Also, make sure you do not have it on a dimmer switch or in fixtures controlled by a motion sensor, light sensor, or timer, as this can cause the bulb to not work correctly. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, reach out to our support team for further assistance.

Did you ever solve your issue? I have the same problem and have tried all the troubleshooting steps. I only have one light, it’s the floodlights attached to a camera with motion detection. I tried with and without the dusk-dawn schedule, with and without motion detection turned on, and by turning it on manually at night, but it still just randomly turns off at night. There seems to be some bug in the software.

Hi @coman. I have responded to you on this thread.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.