Shipping to Singapore

Like to buy 3-Pack Floodlight Cams

But do you ship to Singapore?

The checkout page didn’t allow me to enter a Singapore address for shipping.

1 Like

Hey @wildswan. We do not ship to Singapore at this time as we have not been certified to be supported to sell and ship in Singapore. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope this helps clear it up for you!

How could this be?

I bought two products previously and they were shipped to Singapore.

?

1 Like

@wildswan Were they purchased from Ring.com? If you have gotten a replacement device in the past, we still support replacements and parts for our existing neighbors that are outside of the countries we ship to. This is to ensure that we still get neighbors in the countries we cannot sell to replacements and parts if they need them! I hope this helps clear this up for you!

Yes! We bought it directly from Ring.com

You can check our account.

So please, process the new order so that we can expand our Ring protection.

@wildswan As we a neighbor to neighbor support forum, we are unable to process purchases, exchanges or replacements. You will need to reach out directly to our support team for this. Please note that I have checked with my shipping departments to confirm this information before posting. I apologize if thing have changed when you first purchased your Ring products. The information I’ve been given is that we cannot sell and ship products to Singapore, but if you reach out to support and are in need a of a replacement, we can send parts and replacements for existing devices to Singapore. You can confirm this with our support team and ensure that this information is correct if you want to triple check. I apologize again that I cannot help further.

For our direct line to support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi There Ring,

I had an issue with the chime device where the device is faulty and a replacement would be sent to me. However after waiting for over a week I contacted deviceowners@ring.com and was told that they are unable to ship to me the replacement device as I live in Singapore? I don’t get the logic. I have been using Ring device for over 3 years now here in Singapore. Can someone kindly resolve this?

This is absolutely frustrating. I am also unable to get a replacement device for a device that I have purchased previously through ring.com. I also live in Singapore and have been a faithful ring device customer for years before this incident.

Hey @sean29. Thanks for coming to the Community to detail your experience and I apologize that it has not been ideal! I’m happy to help clear up some things for you here. While our email support is very limited and for most email channels, unavailable, I apologize that it still took a bit of a delay to hear back from our team on this.

Although I previously mentioned to @wildswan that we could do replacements to Singapore even though we do not ship new products and orders there, I need to correct myself. I apologize for any confusion that post may have caused you or anyone else, but we cannot ship to Singapore at this time, whether it is for a new order, replacements, or parts. You can see a full list of other places we can ship and sell to at this time here.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but as Daniel from our Account Logistics team stated, they can indeed ship it elsewhere for you. I know that this may not be possible as you may not have another location where someone can accept this package for you, but that will be the only option at this time.