Shared User Notifications mute

I am a shift worker and often leave early in the morning, passing my Ring Doorbell 3, this triggers notifications on my partners phone while she is sleeping! How do I turn this off while I leave and activate it again when I am out of range?

Hi @Kierenblake. Since she is a Shared User, she’ll have independent control over the notifications she receives. You can have her put on Do Not Disturb mode on her phone to avoid those notifications from having an audible trigger, or she can use the Motion Snooze feature to prevent notifications from coming through for a set amount of time. She can also toggle the motion alerts off before going to sleep. I hope these suggestions are helpful! :slight_smile:

Hi Caitlyn,
Thanks for the info, I’m aware that could be done, was hoping for a pause function on the doorbell rather than having to snooze motions in her device. I just want to pause it for the minute or two it takes me to get out the door at 4am in the morning! Reading a number of this type of request in the forums I think it would be great if Ring could look at adding this to the development of the devices.

@Kierenblake Thanks for sharing your feedback! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: