Amazon Alexa + Ring

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about how Ring works with Alexa-enabled Echo devices.
C
User Solution
Closed
Settings and Alexa devices
hardwired-video-doorbell
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
amazon-alexa

I have 3 doorbell devices on my account and it’s connected to Alexa . My problem is that everyone can see in my family who have firestick echo device and ring app who is coming to my door . One doorbell is at another adress for elderly mother who I need to view . But all my motivation and rings are going on there devices also . Any ideas how to correct this please

28-12-2023 01:11:07

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @Chris1962. You can control which Alexa devices play motion and doorbell press announcements. In the Alexa App, navigate to Devices > select your Doorbell > tap the cog wheel icon in the top right > tap Announcement Devices. From there, you can toggle off any family devices so they do not play announcements for your Doorbell. I hope this helps!

28-12-2023 09:12:25

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

27-01-2024 09:12:25

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User