Set up Eero 6 and now Ring Bridge is won't connect

Just recently got my Eero 6 up and running. I have been trying to connect the Ring Bridge to the eero for the past few hours to no avail. Blue light flashes, I “connect” on the next screen for the device to use with Ring, it then ssssssays “connecting to your ring bridge” and then nothing. At least until it goes back to the screen asking me if my bridge is still blinking blue (it is). I went into Eero to ensure my device is on 2.4GHz only, but still can’t connect. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @bkbiles. I’d recommend performing a quick reset on your Ring Bridge by holding down the reset button on the side for at least 15 seconds. After that’s done, try to set it back up in the Ring App again and ensure you’re within about 5-10 feet of your router during the setup process. If it’s still unsuccessful after trying these steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a deeper look at this for you to determine what’s going on. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Hey, I just went through this whole situation and wanted to explain what worked for me.
Essentially, DO NOT disconnect your old router/wireless network until the new network on the Ring Bridge is added. For some STUPID REASON the Bridge (and our Gen 1 doorbell camera) could not connect to the temporary Ring network without having both wireless networks up and running. Once you get into the setup it will FINALLY connect to the temporary Ring network and then ask if you want to connect to the Eero network. You may have to put in your password for the new network. One all the Ring devices are set up on the Eero network, you can safely disconnect your old router. I wanted to add more expletives to this post, but instead I’ll finish with good luck and I hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.