“Select all mode” to delete history

You offer a “de-select“ option when viewing history: why not offer a “select all“ feature so it will be faster to delete unwanted video history?

It would be helpful to be have the option to “SELECT ALL” history events and allow users to ‘De-select’ the items they want to keep. This functionality is the same that every e-mail app uses and makes managing items significantly easier. Also, in order to post this suggestion I had to scan if others had suggested it before. Seems to me that RING would want to keep track of the demand for features to help prioritize development. .

Delete all is no longer a feature on my Ring Doorbell 2. This leaves the user to delete motion alerts one at a time. Very inconvenient. Please restore the delete all option.

the DELETE ALL function was well liked and very useful.

Please bring it back.

DELETE ALL !

How can I delete all activities on my phone at once without doing it one at a time?

Is their an opportunity for the addition of a ‘Select All’ option to the Ring App when trying to delete multiple videos, while saving only a few? At present, we can choose the ‘Delete All’ option under the edit feature, however, this automatically moves to a ‘Yes / Cancel’ request; and subsequent deletion of ALL videos. If there are a lot of videos in your History and you are looking to clear the majority while saving a few, you currently have to select each deletion one at a time; instead of an easier ‘Select All’ with a deselection of those videos you would like to save.

Please create an Option change when trying to view only a select few videos.

Instead of:

History > Actions > Delete all events

Can this be changed to?

History > Actions > Select all events, where one can unselect the one, two or few events they want to keep, due to a huge number of events

This will allow someone to delete all but the unselected few video recordings one is wanting to keep.