Ring-Intercom

Browse posts, check compatibility, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Intercom.
C
Scratchy Echo of my own Voice while Call
Hello @all, I have the Intercom wired with my Sidle BTS 850-02. I always hear my own voice using the app in a scratchy Echo. I unwired, rewired the cable/connections a lot of time. Also did a lot of new installation processes. Always the same 😭 The other side at the door works great. No Echo, no scratches 🤷‍♂️ Is there a solution for the echo in the line? Is it possible to add a echo suppressor in the app? Thanks for your feedback

18-11-2023 03:37:59

Responses (2)

M
Hi @ClapTrapper. Thank you for reaching out to Ring Community. Please contact our Ring Intercom customer support by emailing or calling our team, and we will be more than happy to take a look at this with you. You can find our support number here: https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/10070641988500-Ring-Intercom-Support. We look forward to hearing from you.

27-11-2023 08:26:02

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

27-12-2023 08:27:00

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User