RSSI -71

any idears on improving RSSI some times get RSSI-45 but now RSSI-71 ive got a chime pro

Hey @uptonjd60. I would first recommend reviewing our Community Post on RSSI here, which will better explain what it is and what number indicates a strong signal versus a weak signal. Another great resource is this Help Center Article that covers RSSI and different ways you can improve the signal that your Ring is receiving. I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Hi thanks for the link but why does the RSSI change from very good At -45 full battery to battery level of 65 and RSSI -71

@uptonjd60 A high RSSI can cause the battery to drain more quickly than expected. I would recommend referencing the article I linked to improve the RSSI, as this will help keep the battery from draining too quickly as well. Our support team can also help with this concern, and you can reach them at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Read my thoughts HERE