Ring3 snapshots

Ring 3 not showing snapshots.
Where have all my snapshots gone in my app, the app done an update this morning and now they have gone?
Any ideas?

Hi @Robgee. Are you still subscribed to a Ring Protect plan? As long as you still have an active Ring Protect plan subscription, you can follow the steps below in order to view your snapshots. You can learn more about Ring Protect plans here, as a valid subscription is required in order for the Snapshot Capture feature to be available.

To view a snapshot, follow these instructions:

• Open your Ring App.
  • Tap the device whose snapshots you wish to view.
  • Tap Live View.
  • Scroll to the left to see previous snapshots.

I hope this helps answer any questions you have! If your Ring Protect plan is still active and you’re unable to view snapshots by following the steps above, I’d recommend toggling the feature off and back on under the Device Settings in the Ring App. If it is still not allowing you to view snapshots, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: