Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
O
Ring would not disarm after trigering
modes
alarm-siren
alarm
cs-support
I have had this issue twice already. I accidentally trigger the alarm in the morning when I forget to disarm it. Alarm goes off but the keypad will not disarm it. Tried multiple times. It took 5-6 tries for it to finally disarm. It works fine if the alarm is not triggered. This morning I was able to disarm with the phone app but it suddenly started again (seconds) and then I could disarm with keypad. Activity in the base does not show any of this attempts and the keypad has no events at all. Haven't any issues in the past. Any suggestions?

08-11-2023 02:44:10

Responses (5)

J
Hi @OriolB. Thank you for sharing this concern. I would recommend reaching out to our support team to further investigate this with you. Make sure you request to work with our Ring Alarm team. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here.](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us)

09-11-2023 04:57:41

O
OK. After talking to second level and debugging the answer is that the culprit is the Dome Siren (everything is normal if I take out of the network). Has anybody had this issue resolved? I see a post from Dakster last year (May) but no solution given.

17-11-2023 11:05:39

O
Solution. Replace the Dome batteries even if they show half way full. When the alarm triggers the battery drain appears to be too much and causes some interference with the Z-Network (that's my guess), I arrived at this conclusion after multiple tests.

03-12-2023 11:03:50

C
Hi @OriolB. I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve this issue! If anything like this happens again, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us#callus) to investigate further. :)

05-12-2023 05:49:10

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

04-01-2024 05:49:40

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User