Ring with alexa app

Hello i bought a ring through amazon and my inlaws are now able to see my ring cams on there alexa app. I dont have alexa but the ring was bought thru there amazon account. However i sent up the ring thru the ring app so the ring account is mine. Is there any way to disable there view from my phone? Ive never authorized them as a user and i feel like this is a dangerous feature. What if i bought some one a nanny cam or indoor cam would i be anle to see inside there home?

Hi @Xrobbyx. They shouldn’t have access to anything with your Ring Cameras. Only the owner of the Ring device and their Shared Users have access to anything. Shared Users do have a limited range of features within Alexa as well, but only when they are a Shared User on your Ring device. If you have any concerns with the privacy of your account, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a deeper look at this. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.