Ring Wired -how to change ringtone

Hi

Hoping this is an easy answer. Our neighbour has a Ring doorbell with the same tone and it’s getting confusing when one of them is pressed.

I’ve Googled on how to change the ring tone and it says to go to audio settings for the device in the app. I can’t see audio settings as an option in the bell’s device settings.

Am I doing something wrong or is changing the tone not an option with the wired bell?

Thanks

Hi @MisterPaul. The sound that comes out of your Doorbell when someone rings it cannot be changed. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.