Ring Wall Light Solar

Hello:

The Ring Wall Light Solar has a plug (I think a barrel plug) at the back that you can hook a solar panel to. (See below)

The Ring Wall Light Solar can also be connected to an additional Ring Solar Panel. If the Wall Light Solar is in a dark area with little sunlight, the Solar Panel can be attached and installed in an area with more sunlight.

So, I would like to know what I would have to purchase to do this. I would like the most powerful solar panel (5W).

Can I order the super solar panel (5W) for this?

And what plug would I have to buy so that I can connect this solar panel to the Ring Wall Light Solar?

thanks

Or will the Super Solar Panel hook directly up to the Wall Light Solar?

Hi @Mike1967. Yes, you can connect a Solar Panel to your Wall Solar Light. The Solar Panel will come with a USB-C to barrel plug adapter that will allow you to connect them together. I hope this helps.

1 Like

I have a similar issue. I get about 2-4 hour of sun, but support indicated that I needed more. I bought the newer 1.9 watt panel to see if I can keep the charge better. Will the 1.9 watt solar panel suffice? For reference:
Dusk to Dawn on self solar: drops about 10 percent overnight
No Dusk to Dawn: drop around 5-6 percent.

I wish it was smart enough to charge from the actual unit, and the attached solar panel.

Hi @user75290. Yes, as long as it gets 3–4 hours of direct sunlight and your device does not detect an excessive amount of motion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.