Ring Video Doorbell wiring connections

I have recently purchased the basic video doorbell (wired) and would like to connect it to a 24 volt direct current 0.42Amp, 10.0Watt transformer.
As the output from this transformer is direct current there will be a positive and negative terminal.
Looking at the back of the doorbell there is no indication as to which connection is positive or negative.
How do I know which connection on the back of the bell do I connect the positive line from the transformer to?
Thanks for any help.

Hi @Ledge. You can find a wiring diagram to consult for the Video Doorbell Wired in our Help Center Article here. There will be one wire from the transformer to each terminal on the back of the Doorbell. For any in-depth wiring questions on your transformer specifically, I’d recommend consulting a qualified electrician to ensure your Doorbell is safely installed. You can also contact our support team at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

It doesn’t matter which is which - the transformer is DC, but the doorbell doesn’t care.