Ring team I have a ring solar panel attached to my ring and have even replaced it one in case it was faulty. But my battery still continues to go dead. My house of south western facing and gets plenty of sun so it is not a sun issue but something is wrong

My ring solar is not working it keeps needing me to charge.

1 Like

@SolarEclipse makes a good point, @Bbeatty34! It’s great to know that you have optimal sunlight. While this is the most common factor for getting a charge from your Solar Panels, there are others to consider as well. The effectiveness of that charge can vary based on some factors such as connection, usage, and temperature. Check out our Community post about battery drain for tips on optimizing the charge provided by your Solar Panel. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am having the same problem. My solar charger is connected properly and does not appear to help at all. It’s possible it could be charging slightly and is using more power than being charged but then what is the point in this product if this the case? It receives several hours of direct sunlight every day. I should never have to take my ring camera off the charge if this product works as advertised.