Ring Support Phone number in UK is Unobtainable

I’ve very recently upgraded my Ring doorbell to a 3Plus but, unfortunately Ring have subsequently deleted 4 months worth of protection plan associated with my existing doorbell. I’ve found that their UK help number has been unobtainable since I received the 3 Plus four days ago. Does anyone have a contact number that actually works, or an email address even.

Hi @SteveQ. I can share that information with you. Also, we do have UK boards that are specific to your region and could be beneficial to you. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring. I hope this helps!

Can’t get through to uk customer service

Hi @user75586. This page will give you the number to call based on the region you are in for our support team.

There isn’t a UK number I’ve come across either. It redirects you to their US line or another country.

It’s like talking to robots, all scripted. No customer care at all. Managers are all arrogant

Check out the reviews

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.