Ring subscription trouble

I have a ring door bell and my free subscription has ended and it won’t let me buy one…

Hi there, @rubyroo! Check out our Community post for step by step instructions on how to sign up for a Protect Plan.

If these steps are not working for you, our support team is happy to help further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Community chat only gives you same steps that did not work in the first place. after attempting to resubscribe again, went back to chat and it had timed out. customer service for Ring is horrible

Hi @user5152. Have you tried calling our support team about this? Chat support can help with basic troubleshooting and information, but if you give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here, they can help get your Ring Protect plan set up on the call.