Ring spotlight cam

Hi I am looking at buying the ring spotlight cam. However I want to hardwire the camera. Can this be done? Or do I need to buy additional kit? I already have a floodlight camera which is also hardwired into my electric, I want to do the same with the spotlight cam.

@Amran wrote:
Hi I am looking at buying the ring spotlight cam. However I want to hardwire the camera. Can this be done? Or do I need to buy additional kit? I already have a floodlight camera which is also hardwired into my electric, I want to do the same with the spotlight cam.

@Amran ,

You could get the Spotlight Camera WIred model version.

https://en-uk.ring.com/products/spotlight-cam-wired

It is not quite the same as how you directly mounted and harwired into you electric with your Floodlight camera, but it does come with an AC Adapter (100-240V) for you to just plug into your regular house outlet. So you will have to run this AC adapter power cord between the Spotlight camera and the house plug.

I hope this helps you :slight_smile:

Hi @Amran. I wanted to provide another option in addition to what @Boone had mentioned. We have the Floodlight Cam that can be hardwired directly into your electric. This is similar to the Spotlight Cam. I hope this helps.