Ring skill not available in India

We need Ring skill available in India Alexa. Please make it available

1 Like

Team, it is only a skill that needs to be made enabled; Please make it available, it will be much appreciated by the early adopters and India is a big market!

1 Like

Please get ring added as a skill with Alexa in India also as there are many people who have bought it in US but are unable to get it connected with Alexa in India unlike other parts of the world. We feel very let down. Please help

1 Like

The Ring skill is not available in India for Amazon.in accounts. Please enable it so that we can use our Echo Show devices to integrate with Ring.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, @tejonidhipaul! As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile:

Please vote the following if you need Alexa skill for India

1 Like

I recently purchased ring doorbell from amazon.in. It is working fine but I am not able to use it with my Echo dot - ring skill is not shown in my alexa app. Has anyone with amazon.in account ben able to use ring doorbell with echo in india and if so, please let me know how this can be done.

Can ring.com also help to make this skill available for users in india?

Thank you.

3 Likes

I purchased the ring doorbell 2 but my alexa is not having the ring app. I am based in India. I cannot connect with Alexa echo.

Can you please help?

4 Likes

Hello Ring team,

Can you please enable the Ring Alexa skill for India? It will be very helpful.

1 Like

you can set it with us address then us ring skill can be added.

go to amazon.com

login then set echo show address with USA

then you can add USA skills but wont be able to add indian skills.

it works perfect then…

3 Likes

So many people asking for Ring skills in India. Just need to enable it, nothing to be done as there is not Alexa feature which is country dependent for Ring.

1 Like

Hey neighbors! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and your request for the Ring Skill to be available in India. Ring devices are not currently available for purchase in or shipped to India. You can see which regions Ring devices are available for purchase in via the country selector on our website.

You’re still welcome to add your feedback to the Feature Request board and vote for this request which is listed there. I have edited the feature request title to include a request for Ring devices to be available in India alongside the Ring Skill on Alexa. I will mark this reply as the solution so other neighbors can easily locate the feature request and add their voice to it. :slight_smile:

In reply to so many requests and feed backs Since last 3-4 years from India on the subject i.e to link ring doorbell and alexa by providing Ring skill on Alexa, it is surprising that the team Alexa and team Amazon have been thanking and noting down the request/feedback. Come on guys you have been making fun of our requests since 2020. You say Ring products are not sold in India which is incorrect. It is very much available on Amazon.in. Please be sincere to the requests of your customers otherwise there isn’t any benefit of creating such communities for feedback. Hope in reply you won’t repeat your same old “thanks and noted down” message but come up with some action to fulfill the aspirations of your customers. PLEASE MAKE RING SKILL AVAILABLE IN INDIA.
THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.
MURLIDHAR BHAGCHANDANI

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.