Ring Skill mod NEEDED for Disabled people

when someone pushes the ring doorbell it opens the camera on the echo show but then you have to press the screen button to enable the mic to speak to whoever is at the door great! but what do you do if you are disabled, have no arms cant move to get to the device or have had a stroke, limited mobility or disabled in any form I have spent hours trying to ask someone who is responsible for the ring skill and got nowhare all it needs is a simple addition “Alexa enable mic” if you try the “Alexa talk to the front door” when the bell has been pushed and you see the person at the door it says ok and trys to load the new screen with the talk option initialised then crashes.Am I doing something wrong ? any ideas who could make this small mod ?

Hi @Rickity. Thanks for the feedback! I’ve moved your post over to our Feature Request board, as this will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Additionally, you can find all of our Help Center Articles on the Ring and Alexa integration here, which may be helpful as well.