Ring protect plus 10% discount

Hi I have protect plus and I’ve signed into my account but it’s not applying the 10% discount to my new products I want to add

Hey @AndyR. Do you have any active Ring Protect Plus Plan, or are you still on the trial of the plan? You must be subscribed and to have paid for a Plus Plan that is active to get the discount, as the trial does not include the discount.

@chelsea_ring I’ve had a full protect plus account account for two weeks. I’ve paid for the year in advance. I made sure I was signed in before I added anything to my basket. But it’s not taken any discounts off. I took it all the way to payment screen and nothing.

1 Like

@AndyR wrote:
@chelsea_ring I’ve had a full protect plus account account for two weeks. I’ve paid for the year in advance. I made sure I was signed in before I added anything to my basket. But it’s not taken any discounts off. I took it all the way to payment screen and nothing.

To be frank the 10% discount just doesn’t work. Been reported lots of times on the forum

Anyway to resolve this then? If I call the helpline can they process for me?

I couldn’t get it to work until I found this discount code: PROTECTSUBSCRIBER It will only work if your logged into your account and your a protect plus subscriber.
Hope this helps

4 Likes

@Jose28 you are the best! All sorted

1 Like

Thanks for finding the solution. It is infuriating after multiple calls to Ring’s help desk, and online chats, I was given conflicting stories.

First, I was told the discount would be applied after I click ‘Pay Now’. No - so I’m waiting to refund for this order.

Second, I was told the discount is ‘not valid for Ring Alarm accessories’.

Both of these are incorrect as the code you provided here works.

RING - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

Does not work for me :frowning:

Hey neighbors! If any of you are experiencing concerns with your Ring Protect Plus 10% discount, you’ll want to reach out to our support team directly for further assistance in getting this sorted out. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: