Ring Pro 2 wont' connect (wifi or Chime Pro)

I have a Ring Pro doorbell. 2 months old. Has worked fine for past 2 months. yesterday is appears offline starting late morning. I tried to reconnect to Chime pro and no luck. I tried to connect to wifi and NO luck. it asked me to connect to a Ring wifi network and the network never appears in my phone settings. I have reset the Pro numerous times, checked and rechecked the power connections multiple times. Still nothing works. This morning, the white light was in ‘circling’ mode so i tried again to reconnect…no luck with Chime Pro or wifi network. This is VERY aggrevating,

1 Like

Hi @user23379. I would also check to make sure you have installed the Pro Power Kit on your pre-existing chime, if there is one. If there is no pre-existing chime and it is directly wired to a transformer, make sure the Pro Power Kit is installed in bypass mode in your circuit. This Help Center article here will have the wiring diagram on how to install the Pro Power Kit in bypass mode when the Pro is connected directly to a transformer. You can also try shutting the power off to your Pro for a minute and turning it back on. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I’m having same / similar problem. Chime disconnected from WiFi and after following instructions still can’t get it connected. Comes up with…Unable to join ring network “Ring Setup 37”
Really starting to pig me off

Hi @Jimbear. If you are having difficulty joining the Ring setup network, you mad need to adjust your phone’s settings. You’ll need to look for your Smart Network Switch (Android) or WiFi Assist (iPhone) and toggle that off for setup. This will allow you to connect to the Ring network for initial setup. Let me know if this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.