Ring Pro 2 with Level Lock

Glad to see I’m not alone that this feature that led me to buy the pro doorbell is completely useless!

Please add Level Touch support.

1 Like

I want to believe that this is something to do with Matter support. The 1.0 spec got released two days ago after years of delay.. Fingers crossed…

please add support for Ring Doorbell Pro 2! This actually makes no sense that the newer, better version of the Ring Doorbell Pro would not work as a bridge.

Hey neighbors, you can now utilize your Level Lock with the Video Doorbell Pro 2 and the Floodlight Cam Wired Plus through Amazon Sidewalk. For more information on how to use your Level Lock with the Ring app, check out this Help Center article. Thanks for your continued feedback! :slight_smile:

The answer is NO, even Ring pro supports it. Technically Ring Elite is like Pro with POE, . It should be an easy fix, and. I wish it does.

Anyone out there knows otherwise?

I have 3 Ring Doorbells and also wish Ring Elite supports Level locks and hope that Ring team supports it. If not, please tell us why not since technically it’s really easy.

When will Level Bolt integration with Ring/Sidewalk be expanded to newer devices? As of now, the integration only works with Ring Video Doorbell Pro, 3rd Generation (2017-present). Shouldn’t new products have this integration out of the box?

I have both the Doorbell Wired and Floodlight Cam Wired Plus right next to my front gate where the Level Bolt (which I love) is installed but I still have to be standing near the gate in order to lock/unlock. Come on, Ring!

i had Ring Pro on my old house and a zwave Kwickset lock that worked great together and was very impressed with ring so for my new construction home i went all in on ring and upgraded to the pro 2 but also figured i would keep the existing look lock and go with level bolt and had there been a disclaimer that said it will not work with ring pro 2 instead of works with pro i would have gone with the kwikset again , i like the functionality of level bolt but not having ring integration is certainly a let down so with that in mind if its something that is being worked on maybe i can wait but i would like to know if i’m wasting my time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.