Ring Plus shop discount?!?

Is anyone else not receiving a discount at the Ring shop, even when you’ve got a full (not trial) Ring Plus Subscription?.

I’ve tried logging in on different browsers and no discount is applied at the basket.

Hello @Lodger ,

You are correct that one of the benefits of being subscribed to the Ring Protect Plus Plan is that you get a 10% discount on future purchases, but a very important key is that this applies only on “Selected” Ring products at Ring.com (not every product on the website qualifies).

The terms to the “Plus Plan” 10% discount:

• Applies to Neighbors with Protect Plus at the time of purchase.
  • Discount does not apply retroactively. (You can’t buy a device then subscribe to Protect Plus.)
  • Discount may not be combined with other offers (items already on Sale).
  • Discount is non-transferable.
  • Does not apply to Ring Assist + or non-Ring products (examples of non-Ring third-party products: the “First Alert Smoke/CO detector”).
  • Neighbors cannot subscribe to the plan and use the 10% discount in the same transaction.
  • Discount applies upon the next login session from purchase. To use the discount immediately, log out of your account and log back in.
  • Neighbors must be logged in to use the discount on Ring.com during checkout.
  • The discount will not be applied when the neighbor is on the free trial unless the neighbor subscribes to Ring Protect Plus during trial.
  • Purchased plan starts once free trial ends.
  • The discount only applies to customers who purchased the Ring Protect Plus plan on Ring.com.
  • Ring reserves the right to waive enforcement of these terms.

A link to the eligible Product List for the “Plus Plan” 10% discount:

So @Lodger , it is possible the items you wish to purchase are not in the link above as an eligible Selected products or is already “On Sale” discounted. You should check your item with the above link to see if it is there or not. :thinking:

But another, not well-known fact is that if you are in the USA, you may be eligible for additional Discounts if you fall into one of these groups. If you qualify, Ring shows their appreciation by offers up to an exclusive 20% discount on selected Ring.com purchases (Again the key is “Selected” items and Discount codes may not be combined with other discount codes from this program or other Ring discounts or promotions).

Through VerifyPass:

• Military: Includes Active Duty, Veterans & Dependents.
  • Responder: Includes Police, Fire and EMT.
  • Medical: Includes Doctors, Nurses & medical staff.
  • Teacher: Includes Pre-K, K-12 and Professors.
  • Student: Includes Students with an eligible e-mail.

Here is the link with more details and to get you started, if you are in one of these groups:

and another link to the Product List of eligible for this 20% discount:

I hope you find this information useful. :wink:

1 Like

Each of these links says, “ Sorry the page does not exist.”
The offers for Front Line responders (found elsewhere) link to two bundle offers for rather specific packages.
The offers for subscribers are mostly bundles, which as a subscriber, I don’t need as I already have the main hubs, etc. I want small things to extend and enhance the Ring experience.

The offers are so random that as a customer I can’t be sure that i am accessing the correct discount offer.
The discounts for subscribers are so weak, it damages your brand. You would be better off not mentioning it.

Oh… and when you login to the shop, you are directed to your Ring Dashboard. If you follow the link to the shop, you are signed out and given the option to log back in… which takes you to your dashboard. Quite confusing and annoying.

I like buying from Amazon. Just wait for the next Prime day and those prices will be much much better than the 10% discount from buying through Ring. I got all my Ring equipment through Amazon - shipping updates, great support, and easy returns in case of problems or not satisfied.

1 Like