Ring Permit Email Address

Hi,

I recently signed up for a Ring Protect Plus plan, and was going through the permit process. Ring sent me an email requesting additional information for my County, but I accidentally deleted the email. I had to call the support line and have them resend the email, however they didn’t send it from the original email address, it was sent via one of their NoReply email address which I can’t reply too. Thus I can provide the requested info. Does anyone know the “permit” email address for ring?

Thanks.

Will

Hi there, @whubbard23! Information from this help center article about permits might aid you in this process depending on the different permit scenarios. Depending on the additional information needed and your location, there may be further forms or the option to send the additional information through your municipality. If your permit instructions seem to require Ring to receive this information, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.