Ring options for Internal Garage

Hi. First Post. I have Ring Cams & Doorbel but want to protesct inside garage. I have floodlight cam outside garage but nothing to stop scum forcing door and getting in at night as even though motion and light are activated the siren will not go off as its manual and notifications are off at night. Thought about a basic separate smart sensor/siren but cannot find what I need. Would ideally like Alexa integration also. I have seen some forum where a guy has coded Smartthings/IFTTT ? to activate Ring Siren from non-Ring sensor but that is past my capabilities. Any suggestions ? I dont really want to get the Ring alarm. Even then the siren is indoors so not much of a deterrent. Thanks peeps ! Ring options for Internal Garage

Some suggestions. I have the Ring Alarm and when it activates inside the house it is very loud, designed to distract an intruder. You can also hear it outside, but now the is an external sounder for the Ring range. My garage has a roller shutter door so I cannot fit a contact sensor to it, so instead I have a motion sensor pointing at it. Whilst that does not detect the shutter door going up as it has no thermal image it does detect a person once the door is about half way up.

If you don’t want the alarm then I guess you could place one of the indoor cameras looking at the back of your garage door and link it to a Chime. That way the chime which on full volume is pretty loud will sound when motion is detected.

Hope that helps.