Ring not accepting my card for payment.

I wanted to have the basic package for my ring 2 but every time I’ve put in my debit card details it has been refused and I’m asked to use another method of payment which I don’t have I have approached my bank and they have said that there’s no problem with my debit card so I don’t know what to do. I have now a very expensive doorbell. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?

Definitely reach out to customer support. They should be able to help with this.

I’ve been in touch with customer support but I’m afraid this will be the third time I’ve done this and still got no where.

Help

Hey neighbors! At Ring we value your security and your privacy. Any account specific or billing related inquiries are best done through our support team. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

So i have two accounts now that are unable to make payments as it says something about the address… banging my head against a brick wall here… its almost as if you do not want to take peoples money for this service?

Sorry to hear about this, @CambRing! If it helps, here is our help center article for information about making payments and accepted payment types. For further support with account related inquiries, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.