Ring Light Bulbs

Can the Ring A19 light bulbs be set to stay on longer after being triggered by a motion sensor camera. It seems like there is only a default of around 20-30 seconds.

1 Like

Hi @mdryffel. Do you have your bulbs in a Light Group and do you have a Ring Bridge set up as well? In the Ring App you should be able to tap on the menu in the top left > Devices > your light group > Settings > Light Settings > Auto-Shutoff and there you can adjust how long the lights are on after detecting motion before they shut off.

It doesn’t offer those options if your light group only has the bulbs.

1 Like

1 Like

Are you able to add your camera to that lighting group? The light settings tile must not show up unless a device with a motion sensor is added to the group.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried having the floodlight cam and PAR38 bulbs in the same group and separate groups but no matter what I do, the PAR38 bulbs only stay on for 30 seconds.

1 Like

Whenever your light bulb is activated by linked devices (camera, light group, etc) it should remain on for a default time of 60 seconds. For those with other Smart Lighting devices along with their bulbs, the Auto-Shutoff setting will appear in your group settings. If you only have the Smart Lighting bulbs the only way to set light duration is through Light Scheduling, at this time. I’ve shared this feedback with our teams here. :slight_smile:

1 Like