Ring-Intercom

Browse posts, check compatibility, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Intercom.
NT
Ring Intercom Videx 3011
audio-quality
I have just purchased and installed the **Ring Intercom to my Videx 3011 intercom.** Instructions all very easy to follow, and wired correctly as per the app - double checked with technical support. I can open the door through the app, and when the door is rung I am instantly informed via the app. People at the door can hear me talking very clearly from my ring app, but I cannot hear them. If someone shouts into the microphone hole on the videx unit at the front door, you can JUST about hear a muffled voice.... The videx unit telephone still works perfectly with crystal clear audio. I've contacted RING techincal support who are looking into it, but I wondered if anyone had any experience of a similar issue, and what the fix was? Thanks.

06-07-2023 05:47:55

Responses (1)

U
I've fited a videx 3021 - here's the diagrams etc. https://holywoodhouse.com/how-to-fix-an-old-phone-line-gate-intercom-problem-solved/ On my Videx gate unit you can adjust the volume of the microphone. Ours is an art 924 - and there's a little screw that adjust the volume. You might have similar. Be careful not to go too loud though - or you create horrible feedback.

22-10-2023 08:07:29

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User