Ring-Intercom

Browse posts, check compatibility, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Intercom.
S
Ring Intercom Unresponsive

I recently set up a ring intercom and completed the setup. All successfully.

Since removing the battery to charge, powering on the device results in periodic 3 blue flashes on the device, which I believe based on information online, is it running an update.

The app fails to control the intercom, but I can see the current battery percentage and signal strength which is continuing to be updated in the app which suggests the device is connected… It just doesn’t stop flashing periodically, and won’t control the entry door.

Pressing the reset button for at least 20 seconds results in the device rebooting and going back to flashing 3 times periodically.

I’ve also moved the router to ensure the WiFi strength isn’t a factor, with no success.

If anyone can provide some suggestions that’d be amazing!

30-12-2023 03:47:12

Responses (1)

P

Hi @simsy, Welcome to the Ring Community!

We’d be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Please send us a picture of your device and the blue lights that you see. Also please check for any error code available in the app. Our team will then be able to investigate this further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

03-01-2024 10:19:56

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User