Ring-Intercom

Browse posts, check compatibility, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Intercom.
J
Ring Intercom succesfull installation on Golmar T-900
installation
cs-support
intercom
Hi all, Long story short: As per today, connectivity diagram in the Ring app is wrong for Golmar T-900. I was able to open the door but I received no calls. Solution was to connect A-6 cable to position 0 of the interphone (instead position 7) Probably many other Goldmar schemas has same error, as the diagrams the Ring app is providing are the same for electronic & buzzer calls (in Golmar T900, position 0 is for electronic call, 7 for buzzer one) No "Intercom" tag in the forum, so feel free to move where this corresponds better Salud y saludos

17-04-2023 01:42:48

Responses (5)

C
Hi @JuanE. I'm glad to hear you were able to get the Ring Intercom working with your setup. Thanks for sharing this feedback, I've passed it along to the appropriate team. :)

17-04-2023 04:59:41

J
Thanks Juan! That was exactly my problem with Golmar T-510R which was odd to me as that position was unused but maybe not all models are affected as I've seen a youtube video where Golmar RF-0061 seems to work ok even tho that the intercom wasn't using that position. Thanks for the excellent feedback again.

30-04-2023 03:52:38

S
Very Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

14-07-2023 07:23:14

A
Juan, me salvaste, ya lo iba a mandar de vuelta jajaja La solución funciona también con un T-910-R, al que no le funcionaba el micrófono y no sabía ya si sería por el propio "telefonillo", que tuviera algo mas averiado. Ha sido cambia el A-6 a la posición 0, y funcionar sin problemas (de verdad, me tenía loco y harto de bajad a la portería a probar).

20-09-2023 08:14:00

G
I did a that for a Golmar RF-0061a. And now I have finished the configuration. The only thing that I cannot talk (I don't have this option), only I can open the door. @JuanE could you talk with this configuration? Thanks in advance.

22-09-2023 06:28:35

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User