Ring Intercom setup unsuccessful (SKS HT4600)

Hi, Can you please help me with my urmet model CS1131-002G, I try to use connection with model 1131-002 but it’ doesen’t work

I also see that I don’t have any cable (before ring) in CA port, Anyone can help me with this issue?
Thanx

same problem here.

I just bought Intercom and installed it on Comelit 5701 + 5714.
connected with B1 and B2 in L and L.
when i press the button at the entrance i hear no welcome sound and finally i get error from the app P16-130.
Only if I lift the handset in the house do I hear the welcome music, but otherwise the voice is not activated in response.
I wrote to support on April 22 but have not yet received a response.

similar ploblem:

I just bought Intercom and installed it on Comelit 5701 + 5714.
connected with B1 and B2 in L and L.
when i press the button at the entrance i hear no welcome sound and finally i get error from the app P16-130.
Only if I lift the handset in the house do I hear the welcome music, but otherwise the voice is not activated in response.
I wrote to support on April 22 but have not yet received a response.

I connected my Urmet 1130/16 to the Intercom ring but I have 2 issues:

1. I cannot open the main gate (I hear a “zzzz” sound from outside of my building in the speaker but the door doesn’t open)
  2. Each time I try to open the gate I receive a ring notification on my Ring app

I followed all the app cablage indication that are:

A2 port 1

A3 port 2

A1 port 6

A5 port 9

A6 port CA

Please help me. Thanks!

Hello,

I’ve just received an answer from Ring. They have solved my problem remotely with a “non specificate” “new configuration”.

I didn’t touch anything, buy since the mail all Is working fine now. WOW.
Daniel

1 Like

I’m glad to hear our Intercom support team was able to help handle this for you, @Zava. Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

So - I‘m having the same problem as @smarthomer with my sks (it’s the il ventro video- but had a 4600 installed at the beginning (for Nuki opener to work).
The support is trying to fix it since December!! already - but nothing helps - ever single time the Communication error page on last step of testing.

Any more suggestions? Tried it with Home Wifi, Guest Wifi even with Hotspot of the iPad?

Hey, this Comelit issue should be fixed by now. If you do the setup again, you should carefully see the switch position when selecting model. Most likely, your system would work with 5701 + 5714/K config.

All the best!

Hey, It appears that your intercom has an extra “chime” module. That’s why it doesn’t work with CA port. Please try to move “A-6” to “RZ” on the chime module.

A post was split to a new topic: Urmet CS 1130-002G || No Sound

@fabalip

Hey,
Is this setup already working for you?
Comelit 5701 + 5714?

Thanks.

Hi @pranchas. Welcome to the Ring Community. According to our Ring Intercom Compatibility Checker, the Ring Intercom is not compatible with the Comelit 5701 and it’s various versions.

Hi. Just read your messages. I have a HTV4600-2 but Nuki does not shows compatibility. Could you post here a picture of your wiring and if not, how could I get it ? Thanks.

Hello, can you post a picture of the Nuki wiring on ht4600 or how I can get the information ? Thanks.

Looking @ the compatibility checker it looks like it is compatible now. I have 5701+5714/K

What do you mean with “switch position” ? Thank you.

Hello,

Anyone have solved the problem with comelit 5701 + 5714… ??

Thanks.

Giuseppe

1 Like

i am having similar problems to @fabalip when using a comelit 5701 using 5714 jp2 jumper down config.

Somehow during the setup the welcome sound only works when i lift the handset, but whats even more problematic for me is that the opening of the door never works, tried all combinations.

1 Like