Ring intercom not working with urmet 1133 D001

Good morning,
I have a problem between the ring intercom with the Urmet 1133 D001 used to open a gate.
After following the wiring shown in the photograph, the opening of the gate which is operated by the circled white button does not work.
I await your help and greet you cordially

1 Like

Hi Fabry73, just installed my ring with same model and I got your same issue. I cannot open the gate operated by that button. Did you solve it , meanwhile?
Thanks!

Hi @fabry73 , Thank you for sharing this information and the picture. This helps a lot already. Our team is taking a closer look at this for you, and we will get back to you as soon as we know more.

Hi @Cyrex73, Welcome to the Ring Community!
We’d be happy to take a closer look at this with you. Please send us a picture of the wiring and another picture of the case of your current intercom. Our team will then be able to investigate this further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi here, I have the same problem, the button bottom right is the one opening the door (number 1 on the cover, not the key), and it doesn’t work with the suggested settings

Hi @maPor, Welcome to the Ring Community!!!

Thanks for sharing with us.

We are happy to help you but before to do that can you please provide a clear picture of the wires as it is not clear the connection of the cables?

Also do you see any error message after the testing phase?

I hope to hearing from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Hi @Pino_Ring. Thank you!
This is the picture pre ring installation.

I have no cables going to 9 or 10 as the door is opened using the bottom right button (blue and brown cables)

No error, the voice part works perfectly, but I can’t open the door.

Hi @maPor,

We are sorry to hear that you still having issues with the Ring Intercom.

Thanks a lot for providing this much information and the picture. This helps a lot already.

Our team is taking a closer look at this for you and we will get back to you as soon as we know more.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Hi @maPor,

I am so thankful for your patience.

I have sent you a private message with your personal reference ID.

Please contact our Ring Intercom customer support by emailing or calling our team, and we will be more than happy to take a look at this with you.

You can find our support number here: Ring Intercom Support. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @maPor, thanks for your patience.

I received a possible troubleshooting steps from our Technician.

They are gently asking if you can move the A5 cable Grey to where the blue or brown cable is and see if this helps fix issue.

Hope this helps but feel free to reply to this thread and I will be happy to get back to you asap.