I recently bought a Ring Intercom Kit for opening the Front Door on my building, but I did not manage to make it work with the ring kit:
- I did the wiring installation as recommended. Just two wires to connect. Reviewed a few times and it is as described.
- After the setup, I am able to listen a custom sound from the Ring device, but in the final step where the door need to be opened, it not finishes successfully and all I listen is the ringing from the phone (not the one to open the door)
- On my app, it does not appear the “Open door” button
- I don’t even get notification in my app
- There is a “similar” topic with the SKS 4600 (https://community.ring.com/t/ring-intercom-setup-unsuccessful-sks-ht460). As suggested there, I reinstalled the app and the Ring device. Waited fir new firmware install, and still nothing.
I’m kinda of frustrated Has anyone here in the community some tips to share? What may I doing wrong?