Ring-Intercom

Browse posts, check compatibility, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Intercom.
G
Ring Intercom for guests
app-settings
I need to give access to guest that needs to get inside my apartment (self check-in for b&b). I add the new shared user (guest option) and set the access duration. When I send the invite from the app, the guest can create an account but, at the end, he has not the option to accept the invitation. On my app I see the guest as "Invited". I need to resend the invite and then the guest is able to accept the invitation and unlock the door. Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible to check this procedure. I have already called the support and I am waiting for an answer from the engineering team

30-08-2023 02:40:48

Responses (2)

M
Hi @Gabriele82. We recommend trying to send the invitation from a desktop browser: 1. 1. Log in to your account at [Ring.com](http://ring.com/). * If you're on desktop: tap the **Dashboard** home icon at the top. 2. Tap **Settings**. 3. Tap **Shared Access**. 4. Tap the plus (**+**) icon under Users. 5. Enter the email address of the person you want to add as a Shared User. 6. Select the device(s) you wish to share. 7. Tap **Send Invite** to share access. Please let us know, if the same issue occurs when you try to send the invitation from a desktop browser.

07-09-2023 08:15:49

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

07-10-2023 08:16:27

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User