Ring-Intercom

Browse posts, check compatibility, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Intercom.
U
Ring Intercom enable to open two doors
modes
app-settings
device-settings
I have two doors connected to my home intercom. Current Ring Intercom installing process (v5.60.0) communicate with one of the doors and after that the installation proces is finish. I can pair Ring Intercom to open door 1 or door 2. The installation don't enable to pair the device with my both doors that needs to be open. Ring team - are you planning to enable in app future updates to enable to open more than one doors by your device? Should I plan to buy another device to pair with the missing door? Or is there a way to enable Ring Intercom to open more than one doors connected to home intercom system. Please help.

07-06-2023 10:22:37

Responses (13)

S
Hi @user47465. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'd be happy to take a look at this with you. Please provide us with some additional information. - Which brand and model of Intercom are you using? - Does the handset unlock the door without a call to the handset? - Does your building have two lobby panels that both grant access to the building? - Does the handset have more than one unlock button? We look forward to hearing back from you.

13-06-2023 02:29:04

D
Hello Ring team, I have the same issue above. Ring intercom connected to Hikvision intercom that comtrols two doors with single unlock button that automatically unlock ringed door which pushed. I have the option to upgrad two two seperate unlock buttons if required. But need detailed answer first for: How to enable ring intercom to control two doors simultaneously? If not, are you planning an update for this?

01-09-2023 09:03:24

M
Hi @DrAbdullah, thank you for reaching out to us. Currently, the Ring Intercom works only with devices that open one door, the option to control two different doors simultaneously is currently not available but we're eager to introduce it, and will share information on timing as soon as we have it.

07-09-2023 08:20:51

U
I have the same problem :frowning:

15-09-2023 05:13:49

R
This topic is also utterly important to me. I need to be able to open both doors (with the option to choose which one to open). If this does not work the ring intercom device is completely useless to me. If there's no solution I will have to send it back. (Bticino, 344704)

12-10-2023 08:02:57

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User