Ring Intercom and Urmet 1131/002..no audio from outside

Hello,…Yesterday i got the ring intercom and I install It on my Urmet 1131/002.
Everything work well except for one thing:
When i receive the call from external, I not listen anything from outside in the app but outside listen me very well. The Urmet work perfectly.
I try to ask the help from assistance but the only thing that they tell me Is that the connection Is ok and they wait the reply of second level assistance…
Anyone had a similar problem and fix It?
Thanks.

Hi @barbarus85 . Welcome to the Ring Community!
We are sorry to hear that you encountered issues with the Ring Intercom.
We’d be happy to take a closer look at this with you. Please send us a clear picture of the wiring and another picture of the case of your current intercom where we can see the model number. Our team will then be able to investigate this further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi There,
I have the same issue. Everything works fine apart from the audio. I don’t get to hear the caller from the outside. How did you manage to solve the problem?

Hi @user80162 .
Welcome to the Ring Community!
We’d be happy to take a closer look at this with you.
We’d need to confirm whether you can’t hear the visitor, the visitor can’t hear you, or both.
Please send us a picture of the wiring, another picture of the case of your current intercom and a screenshot of the volume settings from your Ring app following the steps below.

1. Open Ring app.
  2. Tap on the menu (☰)
  3. Tap Devices.
  4. Tap your Ring Intercom.
  5. Tap Device Settings
  6. Tap General Settings.
  7. Tap Volume Settings

Our team will then be able to investigate this further.
We look forward to hearing back from you.