Ring Intercom - Amazon Auto-Verify with unique street addresses

Hi @neilm-uk. Do you have the Ring Intercom set up at this address currently? I’m looking into the information I have available regarding different address types and how that works with Auto-Verify for Amazon Deliveries. In the meantime, I’d be happy to clarify how the feature works.

Once the Ring Intercom is set up and Auto-Verify for Amazon Deliveries is enabled, all residents of that building will receive verified, time-bound Amazon deliveries. I apologize for any miscommunication received, but this process does not require adding anyone as a Shared User. The Amazon delivery driver will always comply with the delivery instructions provided in each resident’s Amazon account.

It’s important for any residents interested in installing the Ring Intercom and using this feature to seek out and obtain any required consent from the landlord or co-residents first. With that said, Auto-Verify for Amazon Deliveries can be deactivated at any time. Ring will also deactivate Auto-Verify for Amazon Deliveries for the building If instructed by a verified building authority, such as a home owners’ association or landlord.