Ring has no email and doesn't answer the phone

Hello

I post this here because everything about Ring because i cant contact anyone at Ring.

I ordered a Ring PRO. It worked for a month then it was broken. At this time i have already bought a years worth of subscription for ring protect.

I called the number, they said they would ship me a new Ring Pro right away. (Love this response). They said they would put a return label request in the box so i could ship the old broken ring pro back to them.

Month later, it arrived, my new Ring Pro. But NO return label in the box.

New new Ring Pro works great and i love it.

New problem, all of a sudden I’m on trial for a month now and there is no record in my account i have bought a years worth of subscription of Ring protect ?

I have tried calling Ring, they wont answer, i have tried looking for a email, there is NONE.

I don’t know what to do anymore, i cant ship back the old broken Ring Pro and now i have to buy a years worth of subscription AGAIN ??

I think i will have to cancel everything i have with ring, at home and my company. There is just no way for me to get help with this. No email and nobody answers the phone at Ring.

Hi @joiminn. For this concern, it would be best to contact our support team directly, as this is a neighbor to neighbor support forum and a return label for your Ring Pro cannot be generated here. Once your account is verified, the support agent should be able to access your open support ticket and get you taken care of. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.