Ring Floodlight dead - where can I find my activation date for warranty? Claim help?

I’m not sure when I installed and activated my latest Floodlight. It might be more than a year but I am not sure where I can find this. I have multiple devices that I pay for, but I do not have the premium subscription.

If within the warranty, how do I make a claim?

If not within the warranty, does Ring let me pay for repairs?

This light has functioned fine but now does not respond in any way. No lights of any kind and cannot be reset. There is power to the circuit it is hardwired to.

Hey @ozshadow. You can learn more about the warranty here, and to troubleshoot your device and see if you can have the device replaced without warranty, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes, as your answer my help other neighbors with this concern. :slight_smile: