Ring- Extend the CHIME Warranty

CHIME FAILURES
I want to voice my displeasure with the Ring Chime. The unit failed and will no longer connect to WiFi. It’s upsetting that something so simple failed so prematurely. This is the most simple of all of the Ring components I own.
I researched online and based upon feedback the failure of the CHIME units is a very frequent issue. Since that’s the case I would expect Ring to offer a discount or full replacement for units that fail. It’s not right that other customers and I have to pay the full price for replacement units when you obviously have a defect. It takes a while to occur, but an item like this should last longer.
Are the new Chime units designed to last longer than two years? You can understand that people don’t want to buy a product again if it fails the first time. We shouldn’t have to pay full price for a replacement.

Hi @SteinbergDVR. Have you done any troubleshooting so far with the Chime, or reached out to our support team at all for this concern? If not, I would definitely recommend contacting our support team so they can walk you through troubleshooting steps and check the warranty on your Chime if it continues to not connect to wifi. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Definitely feel free to report back in this thread on what solution you find or what our support team recommends.