Ring Doorbell Pro and Alexa integration

So everyone says its easy…
installed the Ring Doorbell Pro, and all well with the Ring app. Device health all good, with the latest firmware installed.
So now to the Alexa app. I installed the app, and have it configured with my Echo Dot (4th Gen). The Ring skill has been d/l, and credentials supplied and linked…so far so good.
When the Doorbell is added to the Alexa App, it shows as a camera…and only a camera…none of the doorbell functions show, and the Echo Dot cannot be used to announce and/or chime on a doorbell ring…
Have tried reinstalling several times to no avail. Every article or video I find shows the doorbell just “showing” in the Alexa app, under cameras but without the doorbell functionality…I’m baffled…
Thoughts??

Hi @SquashJunkie. The Doorbell Pro should register as a Doorbell within the Alexa App so you can set up announcements for it. You may find some helpful tips in getting everything set up appropriately in our Help Center Article here, but I would also recommend removing the Doorbell from the Alexa App and adding it back to see if it registers correctly. If it still doesn’t work correctly, try reaching out to Alexa’s support team here. They should be able to help determine what the issue is, but if not you can reach our support team at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.