Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
R
Ring doorbell and cameras in below zero degrees
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras
I’ve had a Ring doorbell for two years and lately noticed that the battery is running out every two weeks. In the beginning it lasted for many months. So I’m wondering if it’s due to the fact that there’s minus Celsius degrees every year here in Finland. Now I’m planning to buy outdoor cameras and was wondering if their batteries are as weak? Does anyone have experience in this?

03-12-2023 06:31:36

Responses (2)

J
Hi @Raimoxxx. Extremely cold weather can affect battery life. We have this Help Center [article](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042686872-Battery-Powered-Ring-Cameras-and-Cold-Weather) with more information on how cold weather affects battery life. If you have constant weather like this, I would recommend using hardwired Cameras and Doorbells.

05-12-2023 06:24:02

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

04-01-2024 06:24:46

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User