Ring doorbell 2nd gen and Echo Show 5 voice command problem

Hi. I dont see any references to this problem, so maybe it’s only me that has it - but…
If I voice-command my Echo Show5 to show me ‘Smart-home’, it does so, and there is the button for my Ring video doorbell. If I tap the button, it shows me the live view from the doorbell camera.
But for the life of me, it won’t show me the cam view by voice command. I have been round in circles through the ‘skill’ instructions without any joy. Am I the only one having this problem, or is there something blindingly obvious I am missing ? Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks.

Hi @user69058. You should be able to use voice commands to access Live View from your Ring Doorbell or Camera. To view live activity from your Ring Doorbell or Security Camera, you can use the voice commands below:

• “Alexa, show [Ring Device Name].”
  • “Alexa, hide [Ring Device Name].”

To end the Live View, say:

• “Alexa, hide the front door.”
  • “Alexa, go home.”
  • “Alexa, stop.”

To change which Alexa devices have access to Live View on your Ring Cameras and Doorbells:

1. Open the Ring app.
  2. Tap the menu (≡) , then tap Control Center .
  3. Choose Amazon Account Linking .
  4. Scroll down to see a list of all your connected Alexa devices.
  5. Use the toggles to enable or disable access for each device. You can adjust these settings from this screen at any time.