Ring door bell

Hi every one any one haveing problems with there door bell camara mine stoped working

I think the system is down. Ring status shows a major outage.

1 Like

Hi neighbours. Ring was experiencing an outage but this has since been resolved. I hope that any issues you were having have also been resolved. We appreciate your patience.

Mine will not show live stream and I can’t even check the device health. I can look at history but just about nothing else works. Is there an outage again??

Hi @Lv2. The outage we were experiencing has since been resolved, and any concerns associated with the outage should be cleared up. If you’re still having any problems with your device or your Ring App, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a look and help you get everything up and running properly. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

1 Like