Ring Chime Second generation (Iphone Setup)

Hi, I’ve tried setting up my ring chime second generation using an iphone, but I have always encountered an error that says, it hmm somethings wrong with my network, Although I’ve tried connecting the chime in guest network, passwords just alphanumeric, resetting it and so on. Do you have tips on how to setup Ring Chime 2nd Generation in Iphone? Thanks. Using new iphone and have an updated ring app.

Hi @Roundtree33. If you have a dual-band router, try splitting the bands and connect the Ring Chime to the 2.4GHz network. Next, check that the ports and protocols used by Ring devices are open on your router. Then reset the Chime by holding down the reset button on the side for 15 seconds. If you’re still unable to complete the setup process in the Ring app after trying these steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Hi Caitlyn, we tried different ISP and still having an issue. can technical support call me? instead of me calling them?

@Roundtree33 You will need to reach out to our support team, as they do not do outbound calls and we are not a direct line to support here on the Ring Community.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.