Ring Chime Pro (2nd Gen)

I’ve done everything from moving the Chime 3 feet from the router but constantly gets disconnected. Any suggestions

Hi All,

I seem to be having an issue with my Chime.

I bought it last November and it has been working well for a good 6 months.

A few weeks back I noticed that it was not ringing but didn’t get around to it straight away.
Over the past few days I’ve been trying to get it working and it does not want to connect ot my account.

On my account there seems to be no Chime devices attached.

I’ve attempted to connect my Chime via my Android Phone as well as my iPad Pro with no luck.

I’ve tried connecting it to my Home WiFi (Virgin Media), a guest WiFi on my router as well as my phones WiFi hotspot.

All fail the same way. When connecting the Flashing Green light turns to a flashing Blue light. Then after around 45-60 seconds it turns to a flashing Red then I get an error on my device saying there was an error and then I get nothing :frowning:

Is this something people have seen before and are there any fixes known?

Thanks
Thomas

Hi there, neighbors. The Chime Pro 2nd Gen is capable of 2.4 And 5 Ghz connection. Please ensure your Chime Pro is setup and connecting to your 2.4 Ghz network. I recommend also relocating it at a mid way point between your router and connecting Ring device, if you have not already.

The Chime Pro should remain connected as long as network signal strength is sufficient. If not, try a reset on the Chime Pro by holding the setup button down for 20 seconds. Once this step is complete, please reconnect your Ring device by following the steps in this help center article.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.