Ring Chime pro 2 PIN not accepted !!

I’ve recently been having issues with wifi strength to my Ring Doorbell 3. So I’ve bought a chime pro to help.
I’ve just received this today and set up the chime to the my network, no problems.
When I try and use the chime pro’s network to connect to the doorbell it tells me that the PIN number on the chime is the wrong PIN.
I’ve reset the chime and re connected to the ring network again but this hasn’t helped. It still says the PIN number is wrong although this is the PIN number printed below the QR code!!!
Frustrating :-[

Is there anyone out there that can help please.

Sorry to hear about this experience, @MsSpark. It certainly sounds like you are following these steps correctly. Try removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device to see if the PIN will be accepted afterwards. Please ensure there is not a vpn enabled on the mobile device. If you are able to, try scanning the code rather than entering the pin.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.